- Suspension Alternative - This program can be used as suspension alternative for teens
- Trained facilitator - SAFE facilitator has been trained in each modality of support
- Transportation - If a teen would like to attend, transportation can be provided
- Food Access - All snacks, waters, and lunch are provided
- Peer Support and Counseling- Referrals to in-house services for teens and family
SAFE is a judgement free community organization relentlessly committed to educating and supporting those affected by substance use disorder and mental health concerns across southeastern Massachusetts. Staffed by trusted, trained professionals and peer support volunteers, SAFE compassionately empowers individuals and their loved ones by breaking down barriers to treatment and emotional support in a way that inspires success on the journey to recovery.