The ten properties were:
- 96-114 Worcester Street, Wellesley, the Sun-Life Assurance office park sold in June for $202,000,000;
- 100 Rustcraft Road, Dedham, a 421,924 square foot office and warehouse complex adjacent to Legacy Place, sold in July for $134,100,000;
- 160 Mechanic Street, Bellingham, a 345,000 square foot, newly renovated distribution center, sold in April for $96,700,000;
- 95 West Squantum Street, Quincy, a twelve-story apartment building known as “Gamma North Quincy”, sold in April for $90,000,000;
- 1000 Marriott Drive, Quincy, the “Marriott Boston Quincy Hotel”, sold in March for $82,200,000;
- 135 Old Post Road, Sharon, a 192 unit apartment building known as “The Point in Sharon”, sold in January for $74,500,000;
- 235 Gould Street, Needham, a senior and assisted living facility known as the “Wingate Residences at Needham” sold in January for $73,848,192;
- 300 Financial Park Drive, Franklin, a 300,000 square foot warehouse/distribution facility, sold in April for $73,600,000;
- 130-150 Nahatan Street, Norwood, a 108,981 square foot retail complex known as “Norwood Plaza”, sold in May for $57,749,000; and
- 1440 Beacon Street, Brookline, a 136 unit apartment complex located near Coolidge Corner, sold in February for $52,900,000.
“Despite a slowdown in the residential real estate sector, the Norfolk County commercial real estate market remains vibrant”, noted Register O’Donnell. “It appears that the top sales consisted primarily of a mixed bag of residential apartments, retail space, industrial and warehouse space and distribution facilities. This activity bodes well for the Norfolk County economy in terms of employment and tax revenue. These ten sales generated over $4.2 million in excise taxes for the state and county. We hope 2022 continues in a positive trend”.
The Norfolk County Registry of Deeds is located at 649 High Street in Dedham. The Registry is a resource for homeowners, title examiners, mortgage lenders, municipalities and others with a need for secure, accurate, accessible land record information. All land record research information can be found on the Registry’s website www.norfolkdeeds.org. Residents in need of assistance can contact the Registry of Deeds Customer Service Center via telephone at (781) 461-6101, or email us at registerodonnell@
|Register O’Donnell Discloses Norfolk County’s Most Expensive Real Estate Sales in first six months of 2022|