Eight Bi-weekly Sessions: Tuesdays 10 am – Noon
Thanks to new funding from the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs and MCOA, we are excited to announce our 6th year and offer 50+ Job Seekers eight virtual, interactive workshops starting September 15th.
The 50+ Job Seekers program is now launching its 6th year, providing career transition support, strategies, materials and guidance to the 50+ demographic of job seekers.
Come network with fellow job seekers, pick up new skills or refresh your current
ones. We present the topics essential to your job search. We equip and empower you to be successful. Learn from our experienced Career Coach facilitators.
Mark your calendar and commence your journey to re-Invention and transformation.
- 9/15: Self-Assessment, Career Pathways and Ageism
- 9/29: Turn your Resume into a Marketing Tool
- 10/13: Create a Robust LinkedIn Profile
- 10/27: Use LinkedIn as a Job Search Tool
- 11/10: Develop your STARS/PARS
- 11/24: Network your way to a New Career
- 12/8: Create a Marketing Plan/Job Search Toolbox
- 12/15: Panel Event: Practice Interviewing with Employers
To Register: If you have already attended 50+ sessions or townhalls, you will receive an invitation from one of our Group Leaders to register for these events.
If you are New to the 50+ program and have never attended any sessions, registration is required. Use the link below to register; select Town Hall and complete the rest of the form. Upon receipt, you will receive an email with a link to attend the event.
|50+ Job Seekers Program Fall Schedule|