Showing posts with label discussion. Show all posts
Showing posts with label discussion. Show all posts

Friday, September 24, 2021

FM #610 - Complete Streets Public Discussion - 09/22/21 (audio)

FM #610 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 610 in the series. 


This shares the Complete Streets Public Discussion meeting that was held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021


The meeting was conducted in a hybrid mode; Town Administration and DPW staff along with some public participants were present in the Council Chambers. Others were able to via the Zoom conference bridge. 


Yes, I do participate in this session to ask about the documentation shared to those in the room and not yet available for those remote. I also raise a few points on safe walking issues around town.


Links to the meeting agenda and my notes are in the show notes. The meeting recording runs about twenty-six minutes (~:26) .  Let’s listen to the Complete Streets Public Discussion for Sep 22


** Audio file =>  
https://player.captivate.fm/episode/673635f4-cffc-4396-8017-b4f2e5498161


-----------

Town of Franklin Complete Streets page ->   https://www.franklinma.gov/engineering/pages/complete-streets

--------------

We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial


This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.

 

How can you help?

  • If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors

  • If you don't like something here, please let me know


Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.

 

For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/

If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com


The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana"  c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.


I hope you enjoy!

------------------


You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"

 

What's with Complete Streets?
What's with Complete Streets?

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Mass. Transportation (@MassDOT) with reference points on shared streets and shared use paths

With our input sought for the Complete Streets Discussion tonight, here are a couple of pieces of background info on the program and its related programs. Agenda document with participation info for the discussion found here =>  https://www.franklinmatters.org/2021/09/complete-streets-public-discussion-sep.html


Reference 1
There are 846 miles of shared use paths in Massachusetts. Learn more about MassDOT's shared use path investments in the 2021 Bicycle and Pedestrian Update #SharedUsePaths https://t.co/PWmT5YCyWW

Shared from Twitter ->  https://t.co/mZC8EEkDmW


There are 846 miles of shared use paths in Ma
There are 846 miles of shared use paths in MA


Reference 2

The @MassDOT Shared Streets & Spaces program encourages planners and local leaders to rethink how we use pavement. Prioritizing space for dining, parks and visual arts promotes economic development and quality of life in communities all across MA. #BuildBackBetter #mapoli https://t.co/5QsShVsYPW
Shared from Twitter -> https://twitter.com/T4MASS/status/1440311515861565454?s=03

@MassDOT Shared Streets & Spaces program encourages planners and local leaders to rethink how we use pavement.
@MassDOT Shared Streets & Spaces program encourages planners and local leaders to rethink how we use pavement.


Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Complete Streets Public Discussion - Sep 22 - 6:00 PM

Complete Streets Public Discussion
September 22, 2021 - 6:00 PM

Meeting will be held at the Municipal Building
2nd floor, Council Chambers 355 East Central Street 

Complete Streets program
The Town Administration and Town Public Works staff will be hosting a meeting to discuss the Town’s initial filing of its Complete Streets program with the state on October 1st. 
If any member of the public wishes to attend this discussion, please feel free to attend.

The Complete Streets Policy was approved by the Town Council on April 7, 2021. 

Remote connection info can be found in the meeting agenda:


What's with Complete Streets?
What's with Complete Streets?

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Ode to Billie Joe - "Around our dinner tables we have long struggled to talk about loss"

"In the 1980s, I taught for a year in the Deep South and had a love affair along the kudzu-snarled banks of the Black Warrior River in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Penelope (not her real name) was a love child who’d been adopted and raised in Missouri by a conservative Baptist family. She once told me if I wanted to understand the South, I needed to listen to “Ode to Billie Joe.” These memories came back recently as I tried to comprehend anti-vaxxers, voting restrictions, Southern leaders seemingly intent on disaster, and, most of all, the Texas law prohibiting most abortions.

“Ode to Billie Joe,” written and recorded by Bobbie Gentry in 1967, is an elegy that became a hit in many countries, knocking “All You Need Is Love” and “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” out of the number one spot on the charts. The song and album won three Grammys. Gentry was just 23 years old when the Southern Gothic song she wrote, sang, and produced caused a sensation. Her manuscripts can be found alongside those of Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner in the archives of the University of Mississippi, in the state where she was born."
Continue reading the article online. (Subscription maybe required) 



Tuesday, July 27, 2021

FM #586 - Breaking 'radio silence' on "Men & Miscarriage" - 07/21/21 (audio)

FM #586 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 586 in the series. 


This session of the radio show shares my conversation with Franklin residents Aaron and MJ Gouveia. You may recall that Aaron and I talked about his first book outdoors on the Town Common in May of 2020. 


We had this conversation in the Franklin Public Radio studios on Hutchinson St.  MJ joined us for this session as she is co-author of their new book Men and Miscarriage. A key quote from the intro to the new book: “When it comes to men and how they are impacted by these issues, it’s almost complete radio silence.”


We had a great conversation to help break the ‘radio silence’ (yes, pun intended) on this topic of miscarriage and how it affects both members of the relationship. My kudos to both of them for starting the conversation on this tough topic. The statistics show that one in four women do experience a miscarriage.  “Half the battle is knowing you are not alone.”


In some of my conversations after our recording session, it has been enlightening to find out how many folks I talk with who reveal that they have had one or more miscarriages in their immediate or extended family. One key take away you’ll hear about is to ask someone; “How are you doing?”


The show notes include links to the Amazon book page, Aaron’s Daddy Files book web page. MJ tends to avoid social media and occasionally writes on Aaron’s page.


The recording runs about 32 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with MJ and Aaron.


Audio file -> https://player.captivate.fm/episode/382fc625-e1ac-4f3a-90b0-cfb4c0d9d256



-------


Men and Miscarriage: A Dad's Guide to Grief, Relationships, and Healing After Loss – published July 6, 2021  https://www.amazon.com/dp/1510763600/


Link to the CNN article mentioned  https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/15/health/miscarriage-men-grief-loss-wellness/index.html


A discussion at the Franklin Public Library scheduled for Sep 1.


MJ's post as discussed during the conversation: https://www.daddyfiles.com/mj-speaks-out-2/


First book links: 



-------

We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm). 


This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.

 

How can you help?

  • If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors

  • If you don't like something here, please let me know


Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.

 

For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/  or www.franklin.news 

If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com


The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana"  c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.


I hope you enjoy!

------------------


You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"

 

FM #586 - Breaking 'radio silence' on  "Men & Miscarriage" - 07/21/21 (audio)
FM #586 - Breaking 'radio silence' on  "Men & Miscarriage" - 07/21/21 (audio)

Friday, June 18, 2021

Recap: Economic Development Subcommittee - discussion on housing plan and requirements for home based businesses

Quick Recap:
  • The housing production plan was reviewed and discussed. Key among the actions is to further obtain any and all citizen input/comment by June 25 and update this draft. The revised plan would then be approved by Planning Board and Town Council before being submitted to the State for acceptance.
  • Key to specific items to address the housing would be the zoning assessment. This analysis would provide an objective 3rd party view on what we have and what we could do to allow for appropriate and affordable housing
  • Discussion on home based businesses. Good to boot strap a concept, Health Dept is ok with food production as long as the ServeSafe and other related food prep requirements are adhered to. The wrinkle comes with handling the sewer waste and implementation of a grease trap which can be expensive.
  • The Town is not prepared for how to address this opportunity. More research is required which they will conduct during the next couple of months and bring back to Subcommittee for further discussion.
----
As with most meetings in this pandemic period, I took my notes via Twitter during the meeting reporting in real-time via the virtual session.
 
The Twitter hashtag can be found online  #edc0616
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Edc0616&src=typed_query 

Photos captured during the meeting can be found in one album
https://photos.app.goo.gl/AayFgpTfmSzB3Y2w9

  • EDC meeting to begin soon, awaiting quorum #edc0616
  • Without quorum, may at least open meeting and have a discussion. #fincom0616
  • Quorum achieved (with virtual participation of Frongillo and Bissanti), EDC meeting opens at 7:09 PM. #edc0616
  • Chair Hamblen opens meeting, reads protocol statement, #fincom0616 First item, housing production plan for discussion if needed, plan can be found https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/franklin_housing_production_plan_-_may_2021_public_draft.pdf 
  • Feedback sought as part of the draft review process. #fincom0616
  • Cool to be back in Municipal Bldg, Planner Amy Love provides an overview of the plan, similar to what was presented earlier in Housing Trust meeting #edc0616
  • My notes from that (Municipal Affordable Housing Trust) meeting, for the record, can be found https://franklinmatters.org/2021/06/recap-municipal-affordable-housing.html?m=1 #edc0616
  • Difference in accounting between apartment and residential units, all apartments count if only a smaller # are affordable; for owned residential units only the # affordable apply to the housing rate (i.e. 6 of 30, only the 6 - if apartments, 6 of 30 all 30 count) condos ->
  • Condos count as owned units so only the # would count (like other owned residential, not like apartments). #edc0616 What is considered affordable for Franklin? Major issue
  • Development costs are hire, art zoning would need to have incentives to allow the developers to make the money back that they give up making some of the units affordable. #edc0616
  • Multiple discussion points on affordable and how to tackle it, the new housing behind Eaton Place will help but it won't be online soon (still needs funding) #edc0616
  • Motion to move housing plan forward to planning board and to Council for approval incorporating the changes and comments #edc0616 passes 4-0 via roll call.
  • Moving to home occupied businesses for next part of discussion. #edc0616
  • How do you permit a bootstrap business from a home, some i.e. kitchens can pose health concerns, others may have traffic/delivery issues for neighbors. #edc0616 permit some level of production up to which they're good, beyond that next level up. ZBA may be an option
  • In commercial areas, need to protect the sewer system, with grease traps, when blockages occur it stops things and that is not good. Title 5 systems are built for 3 or 4 bedrooms not commercial industry business. #edc0616 who acts the agent for volume?
  • We can't use the ZBA or planning board and their temporary benevolence, if something is good, let's make it right. #edc0616 strict guidelines on food prep, zoning is the issue in the case of chocolate bars (as the talking point example)
  • let's provide some time to research, see what others are doing, Boston is a whole different system. #edc0616 what might work, what would be some controls, there is no capacity at Charles River. we do need to consider the big picture of affordability
  • Motion to adjourn, second, passes 4-0 via roll call #fincom0616 

Audio file to be available in a couple of days

discussion on housing plan and requirements for home based businesses
discussion on housing plan and requirements for home based businesses


Friday, March 26, 2021

FM #500 - School Committee Meeting - 03/23/21 - P3 of 3 - Discussion action items to Closing

FM #500 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 500 in the series. 

This session shares part of the Franklin, MA School Committee meeting held on Tuesday, Mar 23, 2021. 

The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the School Committee members, Central Office personnel, and key guests were in the Council Chambers; the remainder, along with the public, were remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.

I’ve split the just almost three hour meeting into three logical segments:
  • First - covers the school budget public hearing (approx. 1 hour and 27 minutes)
  • Second - pick up the regular meeting and Jefferson presentation (approx. 43 mins)
  • *** Third - from the discussion action items through to the end of the public meeting (approx. 39 minutes)
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to my notes. The meeting packet folder will hold the other documents released for the meeting.
Let’s listen to this segment of the School Committee meeting of Mar 23, 2021


--------------

--------------

We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).

This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
 
How can you help?

  • If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
  • If you don't like something here, please let me know

Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
 
For additional information, please visit   Franklinmatters.org/  or www.franklin.news/

If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com

The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana"  c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.

I hope you enjoy!

------------------

You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters" 

 

FM #500 - School Committee Meeting - 03/23/21 - P3 of 3 - Discussion action items to Closing
FM #500 - School Committee Meeting - 03/23/21 - P3 of 3 - Discussion action items to Closing

Thursday, March 18, 2021

"We should think about public safety the way we think about public health"

"Reimagine safety
A project of the Editorial Board, in conversation with outside voices."


"But the fiercest and potentially most consequential debate is over mounting a more fundamental response to these tragically familiar incidents. The discussion has been dominated by disagreements over the meaning and merit of “defunding the police.” Some interpretations of the provocative slogan are concerning, but as we wrote over the summer, the mantra is helpful as shorthand for an essential truth: We need to reimagine public safety.

Today, community activists and law enforcement officers who see eye to eye on precious little agree on this: We rely too much on the police. From the proverbial cat stuck in a tree to an armed hostage crisis, police are the first port of call for a dizzying array of dilemmas. In the words of a former Dallas police chief, “Every societal failure, we put it off on the cops to solve. Not enough mental health funding, let the cops handle it. … Here in Dallas we got a loose dog problem; let’s have the cops chase loose dogs. Schools fail, let’s give it to the cops. … That’s too much to ask. Policing was never meant to solve all those problems.”
Continue reading the article online (subscription may be required)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/interactive/2021/reimagine-safety/?itid=hp_op-project-full-width

A good pre-read before participating in the Community Conversation scheduled for March 24 on Police Reform
 
For info on the Community Conversations: Police Reform visit:
 
 
"We should think about public safety the way we think about public health"
"We should think about public safety the way we think about public health"


Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Pantherbook: "many students feel that the topic is ignored by the town’s residents"


"For anybody who hasn’t already seen Jame’s Fredrick’s video “A Roundtable Discussion of Racism in Franklin,” it’s definitely worth a watch.

The video documents a discussion organized by Diversity Awareness Club President Ndoumbe Ndoye and Town Council Member Cobi Frongillo, where many FHS students of color met together to share their experiences growing up in predominantly white Franklin. 

Students recounted times when they had been insulted or felt unwelcome in their community because of the color of their skin.

Students have experienced both overt racism, such as use of racial slurs and hate speech, and more casual and ingrained racism."

Learn more about the discussion that raised awareness of racism in Franklin here:
https://t.co/YoT0LceNcy

Direct link to the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/XwBOqz_e9Zs

Thursday, February 11, 2021

FM #460 - School Committee Meeting (P3 of 3): Pool testing to meeting close (audio)

This session shares the Franklin, MA School Committee meeting held on Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021. 

The meeting was conducted in a virtual format: all of the School Committee members, Central Office personnel, along with the public were remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.

I’ve split the just over two hour and twenty minute meeting into three logical segments:

  • First - covers the opening through the Annie Sullivan presentation (approx. 41 minutes)
  • Second - Discussion - Action items covering the Davis Thayer closing discussion and vote (approx. 43 mins)
  • *** Third ***  from Discussion Only items (pool testing) through to the end of the public meeting (approx. 59 minutes)

The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to my notes. The meeting packet folder will hold the other documents released for the meeting (as we go to press, the Superintendent’s Report is not yet nor is the pool testing outline)

Let’s listen to this segment of the School Committee meeting of Feb 9, 2021

Audio file = https://podcasts.captivate.fm/media/f99f9ae6-ea6d-44c8-a3d1-d3b34de0779e/fm-460-schoolcomm-mtg-20210209-p3of3.mp3


--------------

--------------

We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).

This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
 
How can you help?

  • If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
  • If you don't like something here, please let me know

Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
 
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ 

If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com

The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana"  c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.

I hope you enjoy!

------------------

You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"

FM #460 - School Committee Meeting (P3 of 3): Pool testing to meeting close (audio)
FM #460 - School Committee Meeting (P3 of 3): Pool testing to meeting close (audio)


Wednesday, February 10, 2021

School Committee votes to close Davis Thayer (without allowing public comment) and hears about pool testing

Quick Recap:
  • With the weather (snowing), the meeting was conducted fully remote 
  • No surprise on the Davis Thayer (DT) vote to close the school. Putting emotions aside, it was the proper decision to come to. The SchComm could have handled the discussion better; at least allowing community comment. Not Tuesday night however
  • They didn't address some of the timing questions raised by one member that could have been answered by the three ad hoc members (but wasn't). This lead to a weird amendment to change the timing on the closure. The amendment failed by a 5-2 vote. The same 5-2 vote was the formal decision to close the building
  • The district will now be busy putting together the transition plan to move the DT students and faculty (most will but maybe not all, how many remains to be seen?) to the Keller/Sullivan complex for September
  • There was discussion on putting together a 'steering committee' or something to ensure communication during the transition does go to all stakeholders (a novel concept, given the current performance by this committee)
  • Oh, and yes, there is still a pandemic running around. Pool testing will be piloted and hopefully put into place with more then the 50% of the parents that initially said they would. If that goes well, then there could be a return to in person schooling before September. Stay tuned
  • Glossed over in the other items, there is no realistic hope of getting K-1 back in person anytime soon (at least before pool testing).
  • Legislative Forum scheduled for March 2

Photos captured during the meeting and shared via Twitter can be found in one album  https://photos.app.goo.gl/GHCbJtDX2PjXdaDg7
 

----
 
As with most meetings in this pandemic period, I took my notes via Twitter during the meeting reporting in real-time via the virtual session.
 
The Twitter hashtag can be found online  #schcom0209

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23schcom0209&src=typeahead_click

Superintendent report
  • Superintendent report: 'Franklin freedom team' forming to address hate and bias, meeting monthly. More to come as the team work progresses. Unified basketball also part of Fall II season. #schcom0209 Leadership workshop for women. More details in Supt. report when published
  • Congrats to FHS student art work (shared via Franklin Matters https://franklinmatters.org/2021/02/3-fhs-student-works-selected-for-maea.html?m=1) #schcom0209 spotlight for Annie Sullivan coming next
Annie SullivanDavis Thayer discussion - Action Item
  • #schcom0209 next up the discussion action items first the retirement of the Davis Thayer elementary school - doc with summary here -> https://www.franklinps.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif4431/f/uploads/discussion_action_a_-_retirement_of_dt.pdf
  • As hoc subcommittee chair Stokes basically reading the report as linked to https://franklinps.net/district/meeting-packets/files/disc-retire-dt #schcom0209 stopping for other members to comment or SchComm members to comment/question, public invite likely coming later
  • #schcom0209 FYI up over 170 participants via Zoom now
  • #schcom0209 getting to the recommendations, one to close the school building for FY 2022 (i.e. Sep 2021) and two to study and set up a master plan. Motion to approve, seconded. Discussion before vote, SchComm members up first. Keenan raises question about timing and focus ...
  • Keenan maybe missed that several of the options discussed timing and were put aside, discussion on amendment to the motion. Questions should get addressed before proceeding. Recommendation from subcommittee was unanimous #schcom0209
  • Spencer speaking not as a mom (son at DT) but a SchComm member working for the student of all Franklin. #schcom0209 recommendations for redistricting to address the location issues of district outline
  • Stokes also not speaking as DT mom, working for all Franklin students; Bergen for closure listing multiple reasons #schcom0209 economic efficiency, need the money for counseling, etc for SEL needs. School transition will work. Change is never easy
  • possible amendment for changing the time for closure, so moved and seconded, vote fails 5-2 (Keenan and Spencer voting no) #schcom0209 Master plan includes more than redistricting, huge policy direction change, will take time (MSBA project timeline takes years)
  • Supt answers the question raised on timing, worried about staff retention, #schcom0209 roll call vote 5-2 (Keenan and Spencer no) as before on amendment School approved for closure, no public comment before vote
  • Motion to dissolve ad hoc subcommittee, seconded, roll call vote 7-0 #schcom0209 Moving to discussion only items
Reopening
  • https://www.franklinps.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif4431/f/uploads/reopening_schools_status_update_feb_9_2020-2021.pdf
  • Franklin now in yellow, #schcom0209 concerned with attendance patterns at FHS, those not going in with cohort are putting others who'd prefer to be there frustrated. $475K for COVID funding, 6 weeks of pilot pool testing Bandwidth increased to 10GB. Letter 2 Gov Baker ...
  • To advocate for teacher vaccinations change in priority. #schcom0209 Q when do we think full in person? Awaiting new guidance from CDC and DESE to update in re: transportation, fall at this time maybe spring, but pool testing needed still in planning process
Pool testing
  • Closer now with pool testing close but details need to be worked. #schcom0209 combined with vaccinations could bring back in spring sometime.
  • Selected slides from presentation, not yet posted to schools page (but will be) #schcom0209
  • More slides #schcom0209
  • #schcom0209 concerned about administration logistics with the pool testing, preK-1 would have adult do testing, 2-12 would self administer under observation. 6' is still a barrier to bring students into school. Additional PPE and staffing a concern; volume a concern too
  • Q on if we don't get much more than the 50% family participation, is that going to affect the educators position in regards to safety? Need to out more pressure on Gov Baker to adjust the priority for teachers #schcom0209 Q who will do transportation to the lab? Details ...
  • Still being worked in the logistics planning. Site based leader to coordinate, plan not shared as details not shared as not all conversations have been had yet meeting Weds to continue, #schcom0209 Q have we started plan for teacher vaccinations?
  • Hearing that it may not be in our preview, may be decided by the State and their rollout plans. #schcom0209 we have capacity here and could do it, just need the supply. Maybe more like 1700 tests/week (still a lot of samples).
  • #schcom0209 recommendation for a communications task force/steering committee or ? something to ensure appropriate stakeholders are involved and all parties are given updates regularly. Now opening for public comments.
public comments (by this time 1/4 of the Zoom participants had left the meeting)
  • 1- Q on UV upgrade and parts backordered, what's status? 2 - Disappointed that comments were listened to before decision and vote made. 3 - should have addressed timing better for the DT decision, I don't know of a plan yet as a staff member. #schcom0209
  • 4 - Q what are you going to do to transition in a positive way? No plan yet. We're promised monthly updates and there were 2, wasn't two way communications. Stop talking at us, talk with us, these are our kids. #schcom0209
Information Matters
  • March 3 budget Subcommittee meeting, forum on Mar 2, #schcom0209 policy meeting Feb 25, SWAC met this morning new webpage up. Nutrition resources, new bee hive coming next meeting Mar 16.
  • Next meeting, #schcom9209. Budget coming March 9 Consent agenda motion to approve, second, via roll call passes 7-0 Motion to adjourn, second vote via roll call passes 7-0 Catch you all next time!

 

School Committee votes to close Davis Thayer (without allowing public comment) and hears about pool testing
School Committee votes to close Davis Thayer (without allowing public comment) and hears about pool testing