- discussion and overview of a prescription pharmacy being developed for pilot to assist seniors with chronic health conditions to gain a better diet; coordinating with Senior Center, Food Pantry and Winters Farmers Market, additional communications scheduled when ready for pilot
- discussion on possible enforcement items; rooster at residence where not allowed, chickens also there not covered by required permit; building demolition committed to by owner at Jordan Road site; paperwork on Title 5 septic system sizing for another residence discussed
- working with a dance studio on possible competition trip out of state that could results in fines if travel order not complied with
- COVID-19 cases increased again this week but we're still in yellow status as positivity rate dropped from 4+ to 3+ (if over 5, would revert back to a prior level)
Photos captured during the meeting and shared via Twitter can be found in one folder https://photos.app.goo.gl/rshQADQdd8wXhq5r7
As with most meetings in this pandemic period, I took my notes via Twitter during the meeting reporting in real-time via the virtual session.
The Twitter hashtag can be found online #BoH1202
- Real time reporting underway for the Board of Health meeting #boh1202
- Intern working to develop a pilot for a Prescription pharmacy coordinating with the Senior Center, food pantry, farmers market, etc to prescribe a set of foods to help a person have a better diet …
- And help people use diet to address chronic health conditions; diabetes for example. Using a prescription (known format) to help coordinate with the orgs for the person with a health conditions #boh1202
- Person with rooster (unauthorized) has been notified but not responded
- Also has chickens on site that are not permitted. Apparently owner ignoring notifications to this point. #boh1202 titled 5 system has capacity for more than what the house has bedroom, capacity for.
- Owner has agreed to either demo or rebuild the building on Jordan Rd (subject of fire couple of years ago). #boh1202 aware via parents of a dance studio competition in NH, would be violating the current travel order and disregard the ban. Potential fines to be faced
- Obtained letter verbiage from DPH to obtain student/family info so she can cross reference the travel order. If they don't comply, potential fines to be faced per individual in violation. #boh1202 Board approves course of action. DLS could fine $5k for not working with the board
- Number of COVID cases climbing, over 200 positive, still yellow per positivity rate; discussion on notifications to businesses and Community if we were to change, and capacity would reduce as we step back #boh1202
- If we reached more than 5% positivity rate we'd change status, had been 4 and dropped to 3.
- Motion to adjourn, voted 2-0 to adjourn #boh1202 catch you later (Town Council meeting at 7 PM)
|screen grab of process for prescription for health diet|
Post a Comment