Highlights from the Town Council meeting:
- Four establishments get penalized for serving underage minors on July 29, 2011.
- A new restaurant to open in Franklin Village Plaza gets a liquor license
- Chief Williams will be retiring in December
- Chief McCarragher provided an update and lessons learned from the response to Irene
- Sewer rates are going up due to EPA requirements for the Charles River Pollution Control District of which we are responsible for 65% of the volume
- McGann will run for Town Council and let the voters decide if his attendance record matters (54% attendance)
The collection of reporting from the Town Council meeting can be found here.
- Live reporting - Closing
- Live reporting - Legislation for action
- Live reporting - Irene response
- Live reporting - door to door solicitations
- Live reporting - new liquor license
- Live reporting - Liquor license failures
- Live reporting - Town Council - 9/14/11
Post a Comment