FM #469 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 469 in the series.
This session shares part of the Franklin, MA Town Council meeting held on Wednesday, Feb 17, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: most members of the Town Council, selected guests, and Town Administration personnel were in the Council Chambers, at least one member of the Council was remote along with the public via the Zoom conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
I’ve split the full three hour fifty minute meeting into four logical segments:
- First - covers the opening through the Community Preservation Committee appointments and a two minute recess (51 minutes)
- Second - returns from the recess to cover the Complete Streets presentation/discussion as well as the Town Administrator review and discussion (58 minutes)
- Third - opens with the Legislation for Action and covers the items through the authorization of the fire trucks (40 minutes)
- *** Fourth segment *** covers the technical adjustments to the three Storm Water Articles I, II, and III with the discussion running off course (again - with confusion around the proposed storm water utility fee - not in these three articles) through to the close of the meeting (approx. 1 hour and 13 mins)
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda including documents released for this agenda.
Let’s listen to this segment of the Town Council meeting of Feb 17, 2021. Audio file = https://player.captivate.fm/episode/229a86d5-2de2-4dbe-bbfd-5c41364ce181
Community Preservation Committee appointments
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|visit the Stormwater Division to check on your impervious coverage https://www.franklinma.gov/stormwater-division|