This was shared from the Town of Franklin page
1. SWEARING IN OF TOWN COUNCIL AND TOWN CLERK
2. ELECTION OF OFFICERS
– Chair, Vice-Chair, Clerk
a. This meeting is being recorded by Franklin TV and show on Comcast channel 11 and Verizon Channel 29. This meeting may be recorded by others.4. CITIZEN COMMENTS
a. Citizens are welcome to express their views for up to five minutes on a matter that is not on the agenda. The Council will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Citizen Comments. The Town Council will give remarks appropriate consideration and may ask the Town Administrator to review the matter.5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- a. September 18, 2019
- b. October 16, 2019
- a. Cultural District Committee: Evan Chelman
9. LICENSE TRANSACTIONS
- a. Mormax Corporation d/b/a Bj’s Wholesale Club, Change of Manager, 100 Corporate Drive.
- b. JDJ Ichigo Ichie, Inc., New All Alcohol License, 837 West Central Street.
- c. Little Shop of Olive Oils, Inc. New Wine and Malt Retail Package Store License, 5 Main Street.
- d. JAC Restaurant, LLC d/b/a Joe Allen's Casual Dining and Bar, New All Alcohol License, 14 East Central Street.
- a. Town Attorney Mark Cerel Presentation
- Open Meeting Law, Public Records, Public Hearings, and Ethics Presentation
- b. Stormwater Presentation & Discussion
- i. Town Administrator Introduction Memo
- ii. Public Works PowerPoint Presentation
- iii. Stormwater Management Plan (393 Page document; 8MB PDF)
- iv. Stormwater Brochures History
11. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Capital Budget Subcommittee
b. Budget Subcommittee
c. Economic Development Subcommittee
12. LEGISLATION FOR ACTION
- a. Resolution 19-75: Gift Acceptance - Franklin Police Department, $300 (Motion to Approve Resolution 19-75 - Majority Vote (5))
- b. Resolution 19-76: Gift Acceptance - Franklin Police Department, $15 (Motion to Approve Resolution 19-76 - Majority Vote (5))
- c. Resolution 19-77: Adopt the Town Council Procedures Manual (Motion to Adopt Resolution 19-77 - Majority Vote (5))
- d. Resolution 19-78: Establish Town Council Standing Subcommittees (Motion to approve Resolution 19-78- Majority Vote (5))
- e. Resolution 19-79: Ratification of Public Library Staff Association Contract (Motion to Approve Resolution 19-79 - Majority Vote (5))
14. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
15. COUNCIL COMMENTS
16. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Collective Bargaining
i. I request a motion that the Board vote to convene in Executive Session for the purpose of discussing strategy with respect to collective bargaining, because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the Board.
Two-Thirds Vote: requires 6 votes
Majority Vote: requires majority of members present and voting
|no delay in trash pick up this week. the new clothing recycling pick up does start|