This session of the radio show shares my conversation with Franklin’s State Representative Jeffrey Roy. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about:
- Indoor riding to prepare for his 19th PanMass Challenge
- Thursday night continues COVID-19 modified rehearsal with Ben Gardner’s Boat
- Outlook for 2021
- Pandemic, vaccine, oversight of Gov Baker and pandemic process
- Committee assignment: Joint Committee on Telecommunication, Utilities, and Energy
- What bills did you Intro/or re-introduce for this session
Rep Roy’s State Legislator profile page which lists the bills he filed for the 192nd Session https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/JNR1
Rep Roy’s personal page https://jeffreyroy.com/
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"